Kent Painters Group 30th Anniversary Exhibition
Going virtual for one month – 30th October to 30th November 2020
Kent Painters Group’s 30th anniversary celebrations which would have been this year will extend into 2021 when it is hoped a face to face exhibition situation will be possible once again. Meanwhile, KPG have decided to continue to support not only their acclaimed artists and sculptors but also our three mental health charities: Sevenoaks Mencap, Rethink Mental Illness and The Friends of Dartford Road (previously MacIntyre), by moving the exhibition to a virtual forum.
The public will be able to liaise directly with the artist through the link to the artist’s contact details on the KPG website. They can then discuss the work or go along and see it in person. The sale will be between the artist and the individual, however, with KPG being able to donate 20% of the sale to the chosen charities.
Instructions for viewing the On-Line exhibition
- Go to https://kentpaintersgroup.co.uk/
- Select the “Artists” page from the menu found at the top of the page
- Click on the artist you wish to view
- Each artist has examples of the work available on their page, including medium, dimensions and price. If you would like to find out more about a piece of art; please contact the artist and they will organise for you to view, purchase or receive the work
- Make sure you mention “KPG” please.
Image at top: Ann Breathwick, Back to work, Oil on canvas, 20cm x 20cm
Visit kentpaintersgroup.co.uk for further information.