– South Downs & High Weald
Why use ingénu/e?
Our market research has shown that advertisers want to economically reach their target market, especially locally, and hence increase footfall and boost sales.
Created by experienced independent publishers who are artists themselves, ingénu/e magazine has postal subscribers and a thorough local distribution network. Along with the website it is ideal to fulfil the above marketing and advertising desires.
(Please see the Outlets page which has a list of distribution points, which is continually being added to.)
The magazine is distributed via Art Centres, Hotels, Cafes, Tourist Information Centres, Libraries, Museums, and Galleries. The readership is currently 15,000.
The magazine’s creative sections are:
- Spotlight on
- Visual arts
- Makers & Designers
- Performing arts
- Creative courses
- Poetry, Prose & Illustration
- Fashion, Food & Everything Else
ingénu/e web: (quarterly)
- Small box advert £30 per quarter
- Large box advert £45 per quarter
- Banner advert £60 per quarter
ingénu/e magazine: (four issues per year)
- Quarter page £85
- Half page £150
- Full page £275
- Outside back cover £300
- Inside front / inside back £275
- Inserts £50 per 1000
- Flyers delivered to outlets with magazine £60 per 1000
- Website advertising: Substantial discounts when advertising for a year.
- Magazine advertising: Advertisers who book ahead, especially across the four issues for the year, receive priority editorial attention and occasional feature articles, while also benefiting from discounted advertising rates.
To find out more about the magazine, discuss advertising options and receive a digital version of the ratecard please call Roger on
07583 944546 / 07816 838694 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical specifications for ingénu/e magazine adverts:
- Full page – 245mm high x 170mm wide + 3mm bleed (please apply 10mm margin for text)
- Half page, portrait – 220mm high x 73mm wide
- Half page, landscape – 108mm high x 150mm wide
- Quarter page – 108mm high x 73mm wide
We accept complete artwork in the following formats: jpeg, tiff, pdf.
If we are making your advert please send images separately from your text, i.e. not embedded in word documents.
Send your artwork to email@example.com
We accept payments by cheque, bank transfer or Paypal (please use the button below).